Saturday 24 December 2011

Small Christmas gifts

As these were commissioned by a friend for her friends as Christmas gifts, I am happy to share these with you before Christmas! These are little purses made using Keyka Lou's Zip Pocket Pouch pattern.



When open, each has a zip pocket and a slip pocket (behind the zip pocket). A bit of velcro holds the pouch close.



The friend who commissioned these pouches specifically asked for cat themed fabric.



I made this one in two sizes.



The slip pocket in the smaller pouch is perfectly sized for credit cards. I made myself one of these for myself a couple of months ago. I added the loop and split-ring as I like having the option of adding a wrist-strap if I wanted to later on.

These are great fun to make and I have three in progress on my sewing table at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Ady, I'm not sure where you find the time! These are great ... and I need a good small purse pattern. I may be heading over to Keyka Lou's very shortly! And that cat fabric is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.