Wednesday 13 October 2010

My Creative Space

I'm currently obsessed with making fabric coasters ... I decided I was going to make some coasters for a few of my colleagues but as we're all now in one big open plan office like one big happy family, it seemed a good idea to make everyone a coaster (note to self - it is not a good idea to action any "Ah-Ha!" thoughts late at night, after a long day and a couple of big glasses of wine).

Here's a small stack of cut, pinned and ready-to-sew coasters ...



And here are a few which I finished yesterday ....



Just 25 left to go!!They are a great way of using up leftover bits from other projects.

Find out what other creative folk are up to over at Kootoyoo's blog here.

6 comments:

  1. Oooo..... very nice! I probably cant sew straight enough to do that!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous way to use up scraps that you just can't throw away! Also, a great idea for teacher Christmas gifts! Thanks Ady!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, smart way to use up scraps. Love those Japanese prints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one! I like the Japanese doll one especially. I'm making ssome of these for Christmas presents too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea! And this maybe a project that I can actually manage to get done. As usual I love, love your fabric selections :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.