Sunday 20 November 2011

A few cards

In my last My Creative Space post I was showing you a birthday card I was working on for a young boy. It turned out quite nicely I thought.



I used the same range of papers and cutouts to create another one for my card stash.



Here are a couple of other birthday cards I made.



I love these next two cards. The bunting in the card on the left is stuck down with small bits of double-sided foam pads so they stand out from the card. I nicked a few small star-shaped stickers from Missy Moo's sticker stash to use on the bunting.



I've not made very many cards which would be suitable for male friends. I realised recently that my cards are all very 'girlie'. This card is a lot less 'girlie' than many of my cards.



I have a few more cards planned and laid out on my desk - all ready for an evening of sticking and colouring in. There are a few Christmas ones in there too. I hope to be able to show them to you soon.

Hope you're having a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!! I'm hopeless at paper crafts (believe you me, I've tried!) and am in awe of all the cards you produce. The only cards I make I use my photos and software to have them print and delivered to me ... it works, but it isn't as personal as your handmade cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fiona. I shall have to send you some card kits maybe ... to get you started. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.