Wednesday 30 June 2010

My creative space ...

... has been taken over briefly by my whim. Remember my new phone and the two new sleeves I made for it? I liked them so much that I decided on a whim that I was going to raid my small bag of special scraps to see if I could make another sleeve for my phone. How many sleeves does a phone need?! I love the black and white fabric and the last scrap of this is just long and wide enough to make one last sleeve. And the red oriental themed fabric is one of my favourites - I made a bag for a good friend from this fabric a couple of years ago and had enough left over to use in a bag for myself (must share that with you in next week's Midweek bag eye candy post) and there is just this last bit left which I am certain I can get both a phone sleeve and maybe a wee coin purse out of.



Head over to Kootoyoo and find out what other bloggers have on their creative spaces today.

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best."
Henry Van Dyke


Have a creative day friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.