Wednesday 2 February 2011

My creative space

I just finished this cute glasses case. How darn cute is this piggy fabric?!!



My creative space has still got a couple of WIPs floating about in it. There is this one ... no progress still on this. It's cut out but still waiting for my attention. I'm using a 12 inch internal flex frame. I'm thinking that the same process used to make the glasses case would apply to this bag. I'm hoping to get back into this project at the weekend.



Hop over to the home of My Creative Space to see what's happening in other spaces.

Wishing you a creative day, friends.

7 comments:

  1. That little piggy fabric is so cute!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh - love the turquoise fabric. Can't wait to see that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad is hankering after a new glasses case, think I'll need to try your tute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That piggy fabric is SO cute. My mum loves all things pig and I'm always on the lookout for pig fabric. Still waiting for my flex frames to arrive, then I'm getting started!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that fabric! I agree that you need to do a tutorial on this, I need a glasses case! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ady! Just found your blog and I think it's really cute. Sweet glasses case! I had a read through the tutorial that goes with it, might have to have a go myself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all!
    Let me know how you get on if you do try the tute. And thank you for dropping by. x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.