Thursday 17 February 2011

My creative space

In my bid to research new chain maille weaves to find the best ones for a forthcoming project, my creative space is still awash with mini jump rings and my trusty pliers. This one is newly finished (finished it just last night) and needs a but more adjusting for size.



This is the Kingscale or Vertebrae Weave. The red rings are the biggest I've worked with so far with an internal diameter of 9.9 mm. Big rings means that the bracelet makes up faster with fewer rings to an inch of chain.



Hop over to the home of My Creative Space to see what's happening in other spaces.

Wishing you a creative day, friends.

2 comments:

  1. It's reminiscent of the centipede weave but overlaps more - I like it!

    Can't help wondering if your forthcoming project is the one you bought that luscious seat belt webbing for ... I can visualise webbing and chain maille together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of this chain maille is looking great! Can't wait to see what your next project will be!

    I really enjoy your blog, so I wanted to let you know I've given you an award in my post today :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.