Wednesday 2 March 2011

Ad·dic·tion [uh-dik-shuhn]

– noun
The condition of being habitually or compulsively occupied with or or involved in something.


I am starting to think I have a problem, friends. I am addicted to chain maille!! I can't stop! If I am not sitting at my table messing about with a bunch of tiny metal jump rings, I'm staring at online tutorials for weaves. And if I am not doing that, I'm tinkering with one of my bracelets and wondering what other colours I can do the same weave in. Heck, I even dreamt about chain maille the other night! I ask you - how bad is that?!!

This is my latest bracelet. I wore it to work the other day. It's made from sections of European 4 in 1 chain maille squares linked together by pairs of red aluminium rings. I really like this one.



And this is the Vertebrae weave choker I made for my cousin in Washington (the state, not the city). I can't wait for her to see it.



Everything's been set to one side whilst I indulge in my current fascination with chain maille. It's terrible. On the plus side, I get some fabulous bracelets to wear every day!

2 comments:

  1. Yep - I think you may have a problem!! But as problems go, it's not a bad one to have and the output is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.