Sunday 29 May 2011

The Hottie Challenge update

I recently blogged about fellow blogger, Curlypops's new challenge over at her blog in aid of the Margaret Pratt Foundation Heart Lung Transplant Trust in Australia.



I had decided to join in and Curlypops sent me my kit which arrived in the post a few days ago. There's a standard template which I have to use and the hottie cover must be openable at the top / neck so as to display a cardboard cutout which was sent in the envelope. That's the only rule there is to the challenge.

I'm still mulling over a design. Quilted or appliqued or both? I shall ponder it further and let you know how I get on. I have to make a start on it asap as the entries must reach Curlypops by 23 June and I need to post it to her all the way from my end of the globe.

Hope you're having a great weekend, friends.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun, Ady! I thought about joining in this one, but I have such a long list of things to make before I come over to the UK, that I decided I couldn't fit it in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! I'm halfway my ship in a hottie bottle today. I'm hoping that I might actually finish it this week.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.