Thursday 12 May 2011

My creative space

The space is quiet and empty today as I am in that momentary lull between projects. I've just completed my Simplicity 2599 muslin (or test garment) and will get started on another one tonight I hope.

The muslin turned out surprisingly well given how slippery the fabric was.



I was particularly pleased with the button and loop closure.



Here's the muslin I made. It turned out very wearable and I think I'll get a lot of wear out of this over the coming summer months.



Creative spaces have a new home here. Why don't you drop in for a visit and see what others are up to all around the world.

Have a creative day, folks.

2 comments:

  1. Wow a really gorgeous top... love the fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was admiring your post yesterday but that turned out fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.