Monday 26 July 2010

Dumb dots and Apple flowers

I am still making these dinky zipaway totes. I have one more to make (the one with Amy Butler fabrics) and then will have to start on another project. This one is made with one of Michael Miller's Dumb dots fabric and Timeless Treasures' flowers in brown from the Apple range. I really like this polka dot fabric. I used a plain black cotton for the handles.



View from the bottom ....



And finally, all zipped up and ready to go ... I love this fabric - sweet, huh? I only had a fat quarter of this. Must go hunt for a bit more for my stash.



Have a great week, friends.

5 comments:

  1. Ooo I really like this Ady! Sweet!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really going to have to make one of these soon .... they look great and I like those polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jess.

    Yes Fiona! Do make one soon and let me know how you found the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Dumb Dots", such a funny name for fabric. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it just, Clair?! Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.