Sunday 25 July 2010

Lovely combinations

Finding fabrics that look nice together - whether it's for a bag or a dress - is the most fun part of a project for me.

Here are my two latest zipaway totes. These are made with quilting cotton fabric. I'm almost done making this one which is a pairing of one of Michael Miller''s Dumb Dots with the flowers on brown from Timeless Treasures' Apple range .....



And will work on this one next which is a combination of two different Amy Butler prints.



Oooo - let me share one newly acquired bit of fabric for my stash with you. This is a Globaltex (previously called Clarks & Clarks) cotton duck home furnishing fabric called 'Scotties'. I found some on EBay.



How cute is that?!! I need to hunt through the rest of my stash to find the perfect partner fabric for this - I have no idea what I am going to make with this yet.

I hope your weekend is going fine wherever you are, friends.

2 comments:

  1. Those scottie dogs are really cute!! I've got a few bits and pieces in my stash that I also can't pair up with anything else at the moment - but something will come along eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those scotties! Where did you get it from? Want it, need it, must have it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.