Thursday 22 July 2010

My creative space

Involves wool this week.



Back in May, I shared my plan with you for making 24 woolly hats for the Operation Christmas shoebox project here.

I also told you about my colleague who introduced the project to me. Sadly, she passed away a few weeks ago. At her funeral, her parents requested that my colleagues and I continue making things for the project in her memory. I intend to do just that.

My total number of hats has not grown greatly since May. I did however finish two new hats this week. Here they are being modelled by Dinoboy and Missy Moo.





Go visit Kootoyou’s blog and find out what others are up to today.

Have a creative day friends.

4 comments:

  1. oh wow, that last photo is so cute! Beautiful coloured hat and such a cutie wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops! I just scrolled up and realised theres another cutie of yours wearing a different hat! My laptop skipped that one! Two very sweet and lovely looking kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely kids in lovely hats! super work, Ady! And very sorry to hear about your friend's passing. Hugs to you, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Alice! I am clueless when it comes to crocheting or knitting so a loom is the only way for me to make such hats. I LOVE your wonderful granny circle with the gorgeous colours!

    Thanks Titri. *Hugs back at ya!*

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.